Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, Monday

I saw a documentary about the Mamas and the papas a couple of months back, and one funny thing it revealed was that the whole band hated the song "Monday,Monday" when the songwriter (can't remember who wrote it - someone in the band) brought it to them. None of them had any idea what it was about, and thought it would fail to appeal to their audience.... then it went to the Top of the Charts..

ah Monday, monday.

Anyway, today is monday, and it's really hot. That is all.

* I just edited this post because I accidentally wrote the carpenters. It's all goofy folk pop to me! And funnily enough the carpenters have a song "Rainy Days and Mondays"... mm I'm sensing a trend.

2 comments:

Ben McLaughlin said...

both great groups. 'goofy'? wash your mouth out!

soph said...

LOL. you must be really oooold ;)