It starts to run. Gives up half way.
spits and shimmers.
comes and wheels
turn away from the street,
away from the house
into leaves and dirt
and the secrets of the
That's where the mind
rests. There is the easy time.
1. That's easy... it's a philosophical question concerning the purpose and significance of life or existence in general.I was pretty stunned. In there you'll find humour, cultural allusions, pluralism, relativity, uncertainty, satire, and philosophy.
2. Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try to live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.
3. I can't answer that now, but give me some time to write a very long play in which nothing happens.
5. To think about questions like this.
6. A movie.
7. I don't know, but I think there's an app for that.
8. I find it odd that you would ask this of an inanimate object.