Friday, June 20, 2008

Well I'll be darned

I haven't coloured my hair in about two years, but when i walked past a hairdresser offering half price foils, I thought hmm maybe a nice thing to do while I'm trying to grow my hair out. Makes the process less painful (I hate the in-between phase).

So because today's my rest day, I went and had a half-head of foils done. At the end of the ordeal (I got a cricked neck from reading during foil application!), I went to the counter and the guy charged me more than the advertised price.

When I asked him why, he said the advertised prices were for "short hair only". Call me stupid, but I thought I had short hair. He said "no, yours is medium". I swear if I went and did a straw poll of people on the street, they'd say five/six inches of hair is short, not medium.

So I laughed and said "That's the first time I've ever been told I have medium hair!", knowing I'd not win this battle, and paid.

Maybe growing my hair out was a bad idea!

No comments: