Sunday, June 29, 2008

Three more days



Holidays are almost over, but still there are 3 days to use wisely.

Plans so far:

Clean. Not the most exciting of holiday plans, but our apartment is so messy! Jo is away this week, so I will attempt to clean all my belongings up, this will take a whole day I'm sure.

Make a slow-cooked beef casserole. My first attempt. In between cleaning.

Go to the NSW Art Gallery - to see the Taisho Chic and Biennale exhibitions. Looking forward to this!

Not sure of what to do with the other day... It's nice to have so much choice!

2 comments:

Nixter said...

Come and see Nix for lunch ;)

Just kidding but I would love to see you soon!

soph said...

haha - i'll let you know what works best. I think Wednesday will be a stay at home, prepare for return to work day.