Monday, June 2, 2008

The Unsung Hero of the Biscuit World

It needs to be said that Venetians are the dark horse of the Arnotts set.



Can anyone back me up here?

I grew up on them, but I know many an uneducated person who hasn't tried one.

According to the Arnotts website: Venetians are a sophisticated biscuit, with an interesting and delicate taste. Specially designed to melt in your mouth, the biscuit base is rich in currants, giving it a fruity edge. The soft white icing has a delicious vanilla and coconut flavour.

See, sophisticated. Y'all go out there and try one.

4 comments:

SamR said...

I don't mind a venetian, but I love iced vovo's...

booth_street said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
soph said...

Really? I'm not big on the Volvo... I mean Vovo.... I think it's the coconut.

Bonnie said...

Never had one before! I didn't even know they existed.

I love 100's & 1000's biscuits. Nothing better.