Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A little town called Berrima

Over the long weekend I indulged my small town voyeuristic tendencies. On Saturday, uni friends and assorted others went to Berrima (Southern Highlands) for rabbit pie, antique shop gawking and devonshire tea. On Monday Veronica and I had a picnic at her grandfather's derolict cottage on Mount Tomah and then went for a brief (! though I almost died) bushwalk followed by another round of devonshire tea.

You'll have to wait for the photos of the mountains... I have some lovely shots of the cottage and surrounds...

but here are some of the Berrima trip.

At the Magpie Cafe:



Lucy outside "The Art of Bookbinding"...



Heather and Anita on the way to "Village Antiques"



The beautiful alpaca..



Some antiques...



Ash and Heather at the Cafe

No comments: