Thursday, February 4, 2010

thanks ally

I've been given a blog award - not sure what they are, but they seem nice. Thanks Ally! Ally goes to my church, she makes owl-related craft items which means she's awesome and she has a lovely brood of girls.

To accept this award I have to tell you 7 interesting things about me, apparently.

I don't know if I have that many interesting things. And I rant on here too much as it is. So i'll skip that bit. Actually maybe I'll just write one 'interesting' thing:

I lose things. All the time. I also break things. All the time. Somehow, I've never lost or broken my glasses, and I sometimes wonder if I'll ever justify getting a new pair, and I also wonder why these, of all objects, seem to be safe with me.

Now I have to link to seven blogs for this award. I find this kind of thing a bit awkward, so I won't link around but basically you know I like your blog if I come and visit regularly. Am I a scrooge for not passing this on?

No comments: