Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a few lovely things peppering my days



washing up to andrew bird
a late brunch with family
finishing a book and starting a new one
seeing God's faithfulness in the book of Jeremiah
watching a 15-day old baby taking in the world
knitting at the height of summer; anticipating winter
going for late evening walks and peering into people's houses (people leave their doors open and lights on and I can't help but see inside)
feeling the wind swim past me while hanging out washing
mangoes

image via fffound

3 comments:

onlinesoph said...

I've been there! My photos aren't as good though ;P

soph said...

where is there? I didn't even check!

onlinesoph said...

I'm pretty sure that's Halong Bay in Vietnam, though I could be wrong...if not, it looks a lot like Halong Bay!