Sunday, March 23, 2008

Christ is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!

I'm getting baptised at church tonight, which is exciting. I'm excited because my family is coming, and I will be interviewed by our pastor about how I came to be a Christian. I put my trust in Jesus four years ago on the 04.04.04, which was a week before Easter back then. And today is Easter Sunday, and I'm getting baptised. It's all rather neat!

I wonder what my family will think - our church doesn't have pews, and is aesthetically different to most other churches, which is something they won't be expecting. Plus our songs are modern and the people are young. I think they will find it good different, not bad different. I'm praying the message of hope through the resurrection of Jesus will be refreshing both for them, and all of us.

No comments: