Sunday, September 7, 2008

VARK

So I just found out I'm an auditory/kinaesthetic learner. Jo had a paper on learning styles from a seminar she went to, so I did it too.

My scores were:
Kinesthetic: 10
Aural: 9
Visual: 7
Read/Write: 4

Definitely not what I expected! I guess I thought I was more written/reading/visual.
I do see now though, that I really don't things until I've done them myself (kinaesthetic) or thoroughly discussed them (auditory)..

What are you?

http://www.vark-learn.com/english/page.asp?p=questionnaire

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I'm a visual/kinesthetic...

Visual: 8
Aural: 1
Read/Write: 6
Kinesthetic: 8

soph said...

Wow! Not at all aural. Interesting. But of course, you're visual :)

Bonnie said...

I really struggled in Lectures at Uni, particularly if I didn't concentrate on taking notes. If I just listened it went in one ear and out the other :-)