Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's all about meme

I been tagged for this "meme" by Alison what exactly does "meme" mean? Just another of life's mysteries...

Here are the rules

1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog!


6 things about me

1. I went to the dentist today, and at the end the guy put banana flavoured gummy stuff and mint flavoured fluoride in my mouth. It was pretty foul. I couldn't drink anything for 30mins!

2. I wear glasses for short-sightedness which only manifested itself in 3rd year uni (two years ago), when I was doing a lot of close computer work (read: i was a transcription monkey). I never got compensation people!

3. I only did journalism at uni because I wanted to be a music journalist and a friend of a friend who wrote for Rolling Stone did the UTS communications degree... I haven't written a music review in over two years!

4. I like a good gin and tonic.

5. I only learnt what the word rubric means a couple of days ago. Thanks Don Carson.

6. When I was 5 I bid at an auction. Someone called out "375..." and apparently I then promptly said "4".

Ok, I tag Nixter, Soph R and Aimee

No comments: