Monday, September 22, 2008

Library Booty

I popped into the library last week and came away with quite a bountiful load.

I go to Leichhardt Library, because Dulwich Hill library looks like a shanty, and not really sure what the quality of their stuff would be like. I really ought to give it a try some time though.

Anyway, I picked up a couple of books (Snow by Orhan Pamuk, and What is the What by Dave Eggers), but the real finds were in the DVD section: BBC version of Bleak House, The Vicar of Dibley - the wedding episodes, Newsradio, the complete first and second season and Unfolding Florence.


I was so excited to find the Newsradio DVDs. It was my favourite show in high school. Slightly strange choice, I know. And a little fortuitous, considering my future career. But I really loved it. Watching it now, it's not that funny, but it still has its laughs. I had such a crush on Dave at the time...

And Bleak House is fab. We started watching it on Saturday night, and I'm hooked. Only 12 episodes to go......!

No comments: