Friday, February 18, 2011

Things people have said to me since I moved to Melbourne

remember these two?


Person to me while I'm washing up: "Apparently Melbourne is going to eclipse the population of Sydney very soon."

Over dinner from a person I met that night: "I heard you can't drink the water from the taps in Sydney is that right? When I visited, I drank it though. It seemed ok."

Over lunch with two girls I met a few weeks ago: "I've been wanting to say since the moment I met you, you look like the girl in Titanic.... Kate.... Winslet?"

Each of these things were said to me with the utmost sincerity.

6 comments:

Artur said...

Very interesting blog, I invite you to visit www.my-minsk-artur.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

All ridiculous except the last one. Birthday pep! V x

booth_street said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
soph said...

hahaha ... V

Anonymous said...

Can't drink the water!?!?! No, surely not...someone didn't really say that did they????

ALaird

soph said...

I'm not kidding mr Laird!!