Friday, November 5, 2010

the muesli diaries

I deal with the important things on this blog. A while ago, I filled you all in about gender-specific bread and drawing on that same concern for your palette, I have undertaken research into muesli.

This is a big thing for me. You see, as a kid I didn't like milk, which meant all forms of milk-drenched breakfast were out of the question. But a few months ago, in a moment of abandon, I decided to take a bit of a leap and try muesli, milk and all. And I liked it. Amazing!

Over the last few months, I've been doing my research into the world of muesli in order to report back to you that the best muesli on the market is....

Table of Plenty's Velvety Vanilla and Heavenly Honey. Velvety Vanilla has macadamia nuts and cranberries! And Heavenly Honey is basically cinnamon flavoured. SO delicious. And actually not that bad for you, because it's only semi-toasted.

I was pleased on the weekend to discover a fellow lover of these mueslis. We were talking about muesli over dinner, as you do.

2 comments:

onlinesoph said...

yum! Lately I've really been getting into making my own museli. Not sure how much cheaper it is (only marginally I think) but mixing it together and baking it in trays in the oven is somewhat calming on a rainy day.

soph said...

Wow! impressive. What do you put in it?