Friday, January 15, 2010

Which typeface are you?

I am Archer Hairline...!




This is hilarious.

Answer four questions, and you too will know which font you are. (password: character)

Here's the theory behind the test:

Researched over seven years with a team of 23 academics across Eastern Europe, ‘What Type Are You’ asks the four key character questions of our day, analyses your responses in exceptional detail and recommends one of 16 typefaces as a result.
The recommendation is sometimes controversial but always unerringly true. Said one respondent, “At first I felt angry when I was told my type is Pistilli Roman but two weeks later, I was completely reconciled to it. Now I wonder why I ever thought I was a Gill Sans.”

Go to the ‘What Type Are You’ test. Password: character.
The amazing thing is, I only really like Archer Hairline from the options available... amazing...
 

No comments: