Friday, November 7, 2008

Tres Miserable

It's been tres miserable these past three days, being stuck at home feeling awful. Today marks day four of being sick, and I think I can finally say I've turned the corner. I didn't wake up with a fever! Hoorah!

The last three days I've woken up with a fever and taken panadol every four hours for the rest of the day, and yet the fever would still spike. I've also not tasted food for four days, because my sinuses are blocked, which makes eating really tiresome..

Today though, I'm a bit better - no fever, and I think my body is saying "get out! Nasty virus get out!" because my sinuses are really sore and my cough has worsened. Anyway, don't want too many details, do we!

The downside of all of this is that I missed the last week of uni. The girls and guys from Christians in the Media are heading off to Cockle Bay Wharf, Lindt Cafe as we speak.

Anyway, here's hoping I'll be even better tomorrow. I'd like to just get outside for more than 30mins without feeling light headed.

The strange thing is I pretty much had exactly the same thing a couple of months ago, and it knocked me for six like this flu, but I think I got over it quicker. I thought I would've had immunity to it by now!? Oh wells...

No comments: