Monday, November 3, 2008

Movember

My brother is taking part in Movember this year... ahh good times. Last year he took some pretty horrific photos of himself... Infact, I might just dredge one up.

Ah yes, here we go:


Anyway, my dad has prostate cancer, and I think my family in particular notice how well publicised breast cancer is, and yet last year in Australia more than 2,900 died of prostate cancer - equivalent to the number of women who die from breast cancer annually. It needs to get a bit more publicity! (hence this post)

I figure there's no harm offering the option of financially supporting my bro's mo growing enterprise, but please don't feel any pressure.


Or donate by cash or by cheque made payable to the "Movember Foundation" clearly marking the donation as being for Andrew's Registration Number: 1406196. Cheques should be sent to: PO Box 292, Prahran VIC 3181.

No comments: