Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Photo Meme

I've been tagged by Nixter to do this meme.

So here are the instructions:

* Go to your sixth picture folder in your picture file on your computer, then pick your sixth picture.

* Try to remember the details.

* Post it on your blog.

* Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged.

Funnily enough, the 6th folder in my pictures file was of photos I took for my photojournalism assignment at uni.

The photo was taken at Circular Quay, near the Opera House on the 21st October, 2006. I was there with Jo, to see the Pirates of Penzance. I'd given her tickets for her 21st.

I decided to take a photo of the magazine booth. I got a pretty good shot, but 2 seconds after I took this, the woman looked up, saw me and started absolutely yelling, like seriously abusing me! So I didn't submit the photo for ethical reasons. However, a few years down the track I figure I can probably post it here and not feel so bad! But how funny that the photo which was the 6th in the 6th folder happened to be this photo, that's never seen the light of day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pic! I really like the light.and composition.

Nixter said...

That's an awesome shot Soph!