Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Unlike the Yo-Yo Craze, Unlike the Knucklebone Phase

I think I mentioned a while back that I bought tickets for some friends to see Peter Coombe for their birthdays, and I went along? Well I finally got the photo evidence from Jane. So here we are, me, Peter Coombe and Jo, my housemate. He was slightly drunk when we met him, and tried to say sophisticated, which didn't really come out right. Slightly weird meeting a childhood hero under such circumstances, but it was still pretty awesome!

NB: If you have no idea who Peter Coombe is I hereby de-friend you. No, just go wiki him here

3 comments:

Ben McLaughlin said...

wow.. you seen greatness with your own eyes..

'Nooospaper mama, ev-er-ee-day!'

Thora said...

jealous! no really...i've tried to introduce peter coombes to my biblestudy....not working...

soph said...

that's so sad thora! :( MUST play them the cd. Brainwash them.