Monday, August 11, 2008

Feeling a lot better




Thanks for all your messages of sympathy. Thankfully I can stop whinging, because I haven't had a temperature in 24 hours. YAY! I decided to rest today as well, just to make sure. I've still got a cough that sounds like I've been smoking for years, but that will go away.

I'm actually getting into the Olympics, funnily enough. Didn't think I would, but the swimming has been quite exciting, mainly because we're not guaranteed gold in every single event for once.

But the highlight of today was around 9:30am - I was in bed, but got a message from one of my students saying she was outside my door, was I home. I thought I'd messaged her yesterday to say I couldn't meet up with her, but said ok and answered the door. She knew we couldn't meet up, she'd just come to give me a get well soon present of soup, tea, chocolate, a little note and handmade earrings!! What a surprise. So lovely of her... awwww

Made my heart melt!

1 comment:

Dominic said...

That's really nice! Praise God for her - and for the way you have encouraged her in Christ :)