Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Music dreams

I used to be quite obsessed by music, to the point where I decided it was probably unhealthy to be so into one thing. So I've cut back dramatically on how many cds I buy and gigs I go to. It helps that I can't afford the lifestyle anyway. But I do miss being 'in the know' about music.

Anyway, because it's my last day of holidays and I'm blogging like there's no tomorrow... here's a list of cds I'd buy if I were going to buy any, but know I won't end up buying them anyway (haha stupid category).

Death by Grand Salvo


The Bowery by Firekites

Fleet Foxes by Fleet Foxes

Narrow Stairs by Death Cab for Cutie

I think the cover of fleet foxes is a great parody of Pieter Bruegel!

I'm really enjoying listening to Venus Traps Fly by Machine Translations at the moment. And oldie but a goodie.

No comments: