Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Random thoughts

1. I've had Man in the Mirror by MJ in my head all day. Well actually, just the refrain "I'm talking to the man in the mirror".. over and over and over again.

2. Looking forward to community group tonight - we're making vietnamese spring rolls together. YUM. I'm on rice paper duty. Have also bought some Hello Panda. Always a winner.

3. Planning a sock monster making day. Can't wait.

4. Mum's having back surgery on monday. A little nervous. Hoping it relieves the massive pain she's been in for over a year now.

5. I'm in a bit of a "I really dislike shopkeepers" mood. Maybe i should do a separate post about that...

6. I'm going to Sydney Uni Graduate Options expo tomorrow night. Hoping to come away with a more concrete plan for next year.

7. I'm really hating the dust that seems to cloud our apartment all the time. Anyone have any dusting tips? I've just been using and old rag, but there must be a better way.

No comments: